IT IS OUR COLLECTIVE AND INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY.........TO PRESERVE AND TEND TO THE WORLD IN WHICH WE ALL LIVE. - Dalai Lama
All of our exteriors are pressure washed with Simple Green. Simple Green is an All-Purpose Cleaner that is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and biodegradable.
ECO-FRIENDLY PAINTING COMPANY
We offer eco-friendly green painting which is safer for your family and also reduces the impact on the environment, all without sacrificing quality and coverage.
Olvera's Painting advocates the use of low-VOC and no-VOC paints.
There are many benefits to using non-toxic paints and finishes including:
• Numerous health benefits result from reduced toxins, including relief for those with allergies and sensitivities.
• Environmental benefits include reduced landfill, groundwater and ozone depleting contaminants.
• Low VOC or zero VOC paints are water based. This means easy cleanup with soap and warm water.
• No hazardous fumes. Low odor during application, no odor once the paint is dry. No off-gassing. Painted areas can be occupied sooner, with no odor complaints.
• Not considered to be hazardous waste. Clean up and disposal couldn’t be simpler!
Using Zero-VOC paint. Using safe paints with zero VOCs.
When Zero-VOC paint is not available, we use a lower VOC alternative.Disposal. If necessary we can either pack them in secure cans and drop them off to a hazardous waste disposal site or our local fire station.
Pre-disposal. If there’s a small amount of leftover paint, the can is left open in a well-ventilated area and properly discarded once completely dry. This applies to water based paints.
Re-using Items. Roller skins, brushes, liners, you name it. We reuse it. When its time to throw it away we make sure that it’s also properly disposed of.